Centro de donación de Microsoft:
Categoría de Software:
Project Professional is project management software. It enables managers to stay informed and control project work, schedules, and finances.
This donation provides one license for installing the software on a single device and one device client access license (CAL) for Project Server. The device CAL authorizes one computer or other device to access the services of Project Server regardless of the number of users (for example, a shared workstation). See a summary of Volume Licensing Product Use Rights for specific licensing details.
Which Versions of This Software Are Available?
You can choose to download the current version or the previous version of this software. You can find out which version is the current one in the Microsoft Title Groups document. In addition, you can download the software in any language that's available.
Benefits for Organizations
If you understand project management concepts, you can use Project Professional to schedule tasks, allocate resources, track progress, and share project information. Project can be used for both large and small projects.
- All Project Standard capabilities: Project Professional gives you all the capabilities of Project Standard. In addition, it provides at-a-glance resource management tools, integration with Project Server, and team collaboration tools using SharePoint.
- Automatic or manual scheduling: Project's scheduling engine can forecast the date of a task based on various factors, like dependencies, duration, and constraints. If automatic calculations aren't required, the user-controlled scheduling option gives you complete scheduling control in a given project.
- SharePoint synchronization: You can publish project schedules to SharePoint Foundation task lists, allowing team members to independently update task statuses. Updates from team members automatically synchronize with Project schedules.
- Team Planner: The Team Planner lets you visually drag and drop resources in an interactive resource view to simplify complex resource scenarios. You can quickly spot unassigned or unscheduled work as well as overload conditions.
- Enterprise project management: You can integrate this product with Project Server 2013 and Project Web App to give you control across all types of work and allow you to visualize performance through dashboards.
Important Volume Licensing Information
With Project , you can choose between two types of volume license keys for product activation: a Key Management Service (KMS) license key or a Multiple Activation Key (MAK). Organizations will be provided with both types of keys on the Microsoft Volume Licensing website.
Microsoft offers instructions on how to use a MAK or KMS key to activate volume editions of Office software, which also applies to Project.
Obtaining This Product
Installing this product requires you to download the software from the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) and enter a license key. You can download any available version or language for your product.
The license key allows you to install the product on as many computers as you have received licenses for. This quantity is specified in the email you receive from TechSoup after you request this product.
Expect two emails:
- When your donation request has been approved, TechSoup will send a message to your organization email address. This email will confirm the number of licenses you have requested and provide information about how to use the VLSC once Microsoft accepts your license agreement. Make sure the organization email that is registered with TechSoup is up-to-date. Visit My Member Profile and verify the address in your active organization profile.
- Microsoft will send an email welcoming your organization to the VLSC. This email will indicate that Microsoft has accepted your license agreement. After you receive this email, you'll be able to follow the steps in the first email you received from TechSoup to obtain your donation through the VLSC.
Under the Software Assurance program, you have the right to install any new release of products covered in the agreement during the term of your coverage.
Product restrictions can be found under Microsoft's eligibility guidelines.